Members of the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
Coalition Membership is open to individuals, organizations, corporations, and government agencies.
We seek active and dynamic partners because our success is linked to the success of all who seek a solution to homelessness in Connecticut.
It is easy to become a member and support programs that help end homelessness. You can simply choose the membership type below that is applicable and submit an application online or download the forms and mail them in.
Program Members are considered as any entity where: the primary mission is to prevent and end homelessness; services or advocacy are provided; or an impact on people experiencing homelessness is made on a regular basis.
Supporting Members are any person, corporation, or other entity that supports the mission of the corporation but does not meet the criteria to be a Program Member.
If you have any questions, contact our Membership Liaison Victoria Massey at email@example.com
- Alison V. Sherer
- Applied Behavioral Rehabilitation Institute/Homes for the Brave
- ACCESS Community Action Agency
- Alliance for Living
- Always Home, Inc.
- Beth-El Center, Inc.
- Brian’s Angels Homeless Outreach, Inc.
- Central CT Coast YMCA
- Christian Community Action, Inc.
- Chrysalis Center, Inc.
- Columbus House, Inc.
- Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc.
- Community Partners in Action
- Community Renewal Team, Inc.
- Covenant Shelter of New London, Inc.
- Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Connecticut Legal Services
- Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen
- Family Leadership Center
- FISH/Friends in Service to Humanity of NWCT, Inc.
- Friendship Service Center
- Hands on Hartford, Inc.
- Hartford Healthcare Neighborhood Health
- Homes with Hope, Inc.
- ImmaCare, Inc.
- Journey Home, Inc.
- Liberty Community Services, Inc.
- Leeway, Inc.
- Marrakech, Inc.
- Mercy Housing and Shelter Corp.
- New London Homeless Hospitality Center
- New Opportunities, Inc.
- New Reach
- Noank Community Support Services, Inc.
- Open Doors
- Operation Hope of Fairfield, Inc.
- Pacific House, Inc.
- Partners in Healthy Communities
- Perception Programs
- Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
- Reliance Health, Inc.
- Safe Futures, Inc.
- Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury
- South Park Inn, Inc.
- St. Vincent De Paul Mission of Bristol, Inc.
- St. Vincent DePaul Middletown, Inc.
- St. Vincent de Paul Place Norwich, Inc.
- St. Vincent DePaul Mission of Waterbury, Inc.
- TEAM, Inc.
- Thames River Community Services, Inc.
- The Community Health Center Association of CT
- The Housing Collective
- The Salvation Army
- Thames Valley Council for Community Action, Inc.
- United Services, Inc.
- United Way of Connecticut
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut, Inc.
- Windham Region No Freeze Project
- Women and Families Center
- Youth Continuum
- YWCA Hartford Region
- City of Bristol
- Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Town of Stonington
- Town of Windham