Members of the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
We seek active and dynamic partners. CCEH’s success is linked to the success of all who seek a solution to homelessness in Connecticut including individuals experiencing homelessness, community providers, public officials, faith-based organizations, businesses, grantmakers, students, activists and others.
It is easy to become a member of the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness and support programs that help end homelessness. You can simply fill out our online membership form here and submit membership fees via paypal. If you prefer, you can download and complete the paper membership form. Once completed, you may mail it in to us with a check for your membership fees.
- Access Community Action Agency
- Always Home
- Apex Community Care
- Applied Behavioral Rehabilitation Institute/Homes for the Brave
- Beth-El Center
- Career Resources, Inc.
- Christian Community Action
- Chrysalis Center
- Columbus House
- Community Health Center
- Community Health Resources
- Community Partners in Action
- Community Renewal Team
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence (CCADV)
- Covenant Shelter of New London
- Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen
- Family and Children’s Agency
- Friendship Service Center
- Hands on Hartford
- Handz-On Inc.
- Homes for the Brave
- Homes with Hope
- Human Resource Agency of New Britain
- ImmaCare Inc.
- Jewish Family Services of Greater New Haven
- Journey Home
- Liberty Community Services
- Mercy Housing & Shelter Corporation
- New London Homeless Hospitality Center
- New Reach
- Noank Community Support Services
- Open Door Shelter
- The Open Hearth Association
- Operation Hope of Fairfield
- Pacific House
- Recovery Network of Programs Inc.
- Reliance Health, Inc.
- Safe Futures, Inc.
- Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury
- Salvation Army – Marshall House
- St. Vincent De Paul Middletown
- St. Vincent De Paul Mission of Waterbury
- St. Vincent De Paul Place of Norwich
- Stonington Human Services
- Supportive Housing Works
- Team Inc.
- Thames Valley Council for Community Action (TVCCA)
- United Services Inc.
- United Way of Connecticut
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- Windham Regional Community Council
- Windham Region No Freeze Project
- YWCA of the Hartford Region
CCEH recognizes state agencies sponsoring our annual conference as members. To learn more about how you can sponsor the Annual Training Institute, click here.
Municipalities are critical partners in our efforts to end homelessness. We encourage our municipal members to appoint staff to serve on the CCEH Municipal Working Group. Your municipality can join our coalition here.
Corporate and Foundation Members
CCEH recognizes companies and foundations sponsoring our annual conference as members. To learn more about how you can sponsor the Annual Training Institute, click here.
Individuals and families can become members of our coalition for $20 a month, or, for those who have experienced homelessness at any amount that feels personally meaningful. Click here to sign up to become an individual member.
- Sherry Albert
- Jeffrey Anderson
- Mary Conklin
- Wanda Dupuy
- David Fay
- Mary-Christy Fisher
- Scott Friedman
- Scott Gaul
- Gwyneth Haydock
- Tressa Spears Jackson
- Robert Kaufman
- Shannon Knaggs
- Preston Kodak
- Beth Mecteau
- Amy Nulsen
- Jennifer Paradis
- Neal Perusad
- Alex Putterman
- Jennifer Ramirez
- Lisbeth Summ
- Carol Walter
If you have any questions, contact Ryan Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org.