Waterbury-Litchfield CAN Advocacy Materials 2018
The Waterbury-Litchfield CAN is scheduled to meet with legislators in RM 2600 at the Legislative Office Building on Wednesday April 11th from 12:45-1:45PM. Please arrive and meet up in the Legislative Office Building (LOB) cafeteria at 12:15PM.
Below you can download all of the materials for the 2018 Advocacy Days for the Central Coordinated Access Network.
- 2018 Advocacy Days Fact Sheet Wat-Lit CAN
- RH Leg Recs 2018-19 Final
- Template Dear colleague letter for Homeless Advocacy Days
- Template Legislative Email Invitation
- Template Legislative Invitation
- Waterbury Litchfield CAN PPT Template 2018
- Waterbury-Litchfield CAN Legislative Directory (Coded for RSVP’s)
- Advocacy Preparation Webinar 2018