USICH is currently gathering public input to revise the federal strategic plan to prevent and end homelessness.
They ask that you use the following to help guide your input and/or recommendations:
- If you were to propose one new initiative that the federal government is not doing now what would it be?
- Outside of prior USICH federal strategic plan focuses, what else might the federal government do to prevent and/or reduce homelessness?
- What is one activity the federal government is doing that you believe should be deprioritized?
- What is one activity that the federal government is doing well and that should be prioritized?
- Overall, what would you say the top 3 federal priorities should be as they relate to preventing and ending homelessness?
- In terms of homelessness, what areas are in need of greater attention at the federal, state, and local levels?
- Anything else you wish to add?
Do you have recommendations you’d like to share?
Enter your comments below or email email@example.com. The comment period ends July 11.
(5,000 character limit)