CCEH and the Partnership for Strong Communities will support your efforts with the following tools:
- PSC, CCEH, and Gallo & Robinson will be hosting an Advocacy Webinar on Wednesday, February 31st from 3:00 pm-4:00 pm to update you on the legislative session and help you get ready for Advocacy Days. Click here to register.
- Click Here (Add in Link to Webinar)for a link to watch the Budget and Appropriations Process Webinar. Click here (Add link to PDF) to view the PDF of the presentation.
- Reaching Home CT Legislative Agenda RH Legislative Agenda
- A PowerPoint template to be used during 2018 Homelessness and Housing Advocacy Days
- CAN Legislative Fact Sheets
- A template invitation for legislators
Thanks again for your commitment to ending homelessness in Connecticut. Together we are making a difference!!