Work With Us
The Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness, in partnership with members and communities throughout the state, creates change through leadership, advocacy, and building the capacity of members and the field to respond to environmental challenges. Our collective mission is to prevent and end homelessness in Connecticut.
Description: The Data Coordinator will play a key role in CCEH’s data efforts – primarily working with data in and from the Connecticut Homeless Management Information System (CT HMIS). Under the supervision of the Director of HMIS and Strategic Analysis, the Data and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for data entry, reporting, analysis and dissemination to meet CCEH’s increasing demand for accurate and timely data in the state. Additionally, the position requires some office administrative duties. Read more.
For more information and to apply to this posting, please visit the Indeed posting. The position will remain open until filled.
Significant projects include research, grassroots organizing, communications and coalition development related to efforts to end homelessness. Each placement has a staff supervisor/mentor who will oversee the work, which usually involves a good deal of variety and several projects. These internships are appropriate for those seeking academic credit, work experience and a collegial, flexible environment.
Internships at the CCEH are a good fit for undergraduate or graduate students interested in:
- Women’s Studies
- Political Science
- Business/non-profit management
- Human Services
- Undergraduates, graduate students in good standing or recent graduates who are innovative thinkers, problem solvers and interested in solutions to prevent and end homelessness, economic security and affordable housing.
- Must have excellent work ethic, strong writing, research and/or design skills. Quantitative or design skills also a plus.
- Self‐starters comfortable in a small, non‐profit team with diverse constituencies.
- Backgrounds desired: sociology, public policy, political science, anthropology, women’s studies, urban planning, social work, communications, public administration, marketing, community organizing.
We accept applications for fall, spring and summer. Please submit the following to Sarah Fox:
- Cover letter
- 2-3 writing samples
- A completed application form
The Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness (CCEH) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.